1. What is your holiday wish for your family? My wish is for my family to be happy and healthy.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? Our morning tradition is when our daughter wakes up she looks in her stocking and then we open a fue presents. Then we take a break and make breakfast and then we open the rest of our presents.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? I would ask santa to pay off all of our debt. That would be nice 🙂
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? Well we like to drive around and look at the christmas lights everywhere and then I like to take my daughter into florist shops because they always have beautiful Christmas trees all decorated.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Not to many, maybe some classic board games.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Opening one gift on Christmas eve. That was always so much fun!
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? I would love to go somewhere warm on Christmas like Hawaii. I love the snow but I think I would be ok on a beach for a week or two.