Here are my 10 Little things:
1. Taking a long hot shower or bath “without my two-year old climbing in to take one with me”
2. Having that first cup of coffee or glass of tropicana orange juice at 6 in the morning.
3. Going out for breakfast every sunday with my husband and daughter.
4. Going on a nice long walk.
5. Having that mid afternoon cup of hot tea.
6. Reading the bible.
7. Reading my current book selection.
8. Taking a craft class.
9. Taking my daughter to her craft class.
10. Having that special quiet time that only comes when my daughter takes a very rare afternoon nap.
What prompted this post was from http://www.twittermoms.com/forum/topics/share-10-little-things-that?-utm_source=Twittermoms+Member+Newsletter&utm_campaign=7520c692b2-Trop50_Jooners_Melvin&utm_medium=email
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Tropicana and Trop50 blogging program to be eligible to win 6 juicy rewards points and a $30 gift card. For more information on how you can participate click on this
Here is a TwitterMoms Juicy Rewards code TWMOM-READR (It’s worth one juicy reward point, that’s up to $5 in savings) This is a one time use code valid for new accounts only. Must be enter within 6 hours of creating a new account. Limit one new account bonus code per new account. All accounts must be created and all codes entered by May 7 2010 at 11:59 EST